Thursday, January 29, 2015

GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME

Wadduup Bitches!
eh silap,
ehm. Asslamualaikum.
may peace be upon u.
To my ever dearest somebody, or even anybody on earth, who are actually now, reading and
walking through a hardest time of your life. ever.
I know, for as long as I never walk in your shoes, I wouldn't get it ( at least as much as u do).

I don't know how to give a preach like the setat2 and setazah2 or any SezatahSetatWannaBe.
and I also don't know how to talk like the therapist that ppl willing to pay thousand and thousand for a session. Yet. I am trying. not that fixing u. as I do believe, only you able to fix urself.

 
 and.. we all need somebody. pls . stop build the walls. open up a space for somebody. somebody reliable. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

DANA MENERUSKAN HIDUP